Accordinng to researchers almost 53% of unplanned pregnancies take place in women who are using birth control.
Reasons Behind Failure of Birth Control
- Not following the instructions for use of contraceptive pills properly. The birth control pill should be taken everyday at the same time. In case if 2 or more pills are missed during a cycle then a back up method of birth control (condom or spermicide) must be used to prevent pregnancy.
- Inconsistent use of contraceptives.
- Diaphragms and cervical caps can be moved out of place by the penis thrusting against the cervix or dislodge an IUD.
- Breaking of condoms.
- Use of antibiotics or other drugs or herbs with birth control pills.
- Believing that you can’t get pregnant on your period or that it’s not your fertile time.
For Better Effectiveness of Birth Control
- Use your chosen birth control method consistently and carefully follow the instructions for its use.
- If you have forgotten to take 2 or more birth control pills during your cycle then always prefer to use alternatives, like a condom, to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Make sure that you take your birth control pills at the same time each day.
- Certain antibiotics and other drugs can reduce the effectiveness of birth control pills–ask your pharmacist if this is a concern for you whenever you fill a prescription.
- Using a condom and spermicide with a diaphragm or cervical cap during your fertile period can result in almost 100% contraceptive success.
- If you are using an IUD, then check for the string extending from your cervix monthly.
Birth Control Buzz is a service company that provides different types of birth control (prescription required), health administrative services, and birth control statistics predominantly to US patients seeking to purchase birth control on-line.
For more information, call 1-866-868-8850 or visit http://www.birthcontrolbuzz.com/.
Birth Control Buzz is a service company that provides birth control prices, types of birth control(prescription required), health administrative services, and birth control statistics predominantly to US patients seeking to purchase pharmaceuticals on-line. For more information, call 1-866-868-8850 or visit http://www.birthcontrolbuzz.com/.