Choosing birth control isn’t only about preventing pregnancy it’s also about making the right decision for yourself and your lifestyle. If you don’t like having to remember to take the Pill everyday you may want to think about the IUD or NuvaRing. Or try combining a condom with spermicide for a hormone-free, but just as effective, form of birth control. Additionally, if you know you do not want children, permanent methods such as tubal ligation and sterilization are available.
Remember to choose methods that fit your goals, values, desires, and lifestyle.
As with every prescription drug there are health risks. You have to decide if your health is ready to accept the use of birth control or not. In some circumstances hormonal birth control may not be an option for you.
- If you are over 35 and smoke more than 15 cigarettes a day.
- If you have any history of heart disease, liver, diabetes and high blood pressure.
- If you are or suspect you are pregnant.
- If you are breast feeding and/or are less than 6 weeks postpartum.
- If you have breast cancer, history of breast cancer or an abnormal growth in the breast.
- If you have a history of blood clotting problems.
- If you have cancer or history of cancer of the reproductive organs.
- If you have unexplained vaginal bleeding.
- If you have active liver disease or a history of liver tumors.
You should be aware about the benefits and side effects of all birth control methods. Learn the details by speaking with a healthcare professional. Most types of birth control are 99% successful in preventing pregnancy as long as you use them consistently and correctly.
Birth Control Buzz is a service company that provides different types of birth control (prescription required), health administrative services, and birth control statistics predominantly to US patients seeking to purchase birth control on-line.
For more information, call 1-866-868-8850 or visit https://www.birthcontrolbuzz.com/.
Birth Control Buzz is a service company that provides birth control prices, types of birth control(prescription required), health administrative services, and birth control statistics predominantly to US patients seeking to purchase pharmaceuticals on-line. For more information, call 1-866-868-8850 or visit http://www.birthcontrolbuzz.com/.